Wednesday 12 October 2016

Every Journey Begins with a single step



I have been reading through the module handbooks and course handbooks and although I feel slightly overwhelmed I am also rather excited about the prospects this adventure will bring.

From previous educational experiences I am aware that as a learner I like to have a knowledge of what to expect from a course. Knowing submission dates and tasks involved within the MAPP course enables me to plan for the future and the timescales I need. This I found very difficult to find within the module handbooks and course guide. I am finding myself still questioning what the course actually contains and the core assessment details which I need to complete.

Whilst completing my PGCE I completed a lot of reflection blogs and worked a lot on the idea of reflection and what it entails. I am very much looking forward to getting back into this particular aspect especially with it focusing on my personal career experiences.

I look forward to reflecting on the joy of teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment